Monday, January 22, 2007

Thank You for your help!

My kids, my husband, and I all had fun sharing our thoughts and reading yours on the very trivial subject of whether or not we should cut our son's curls off. My husband, who loves to tease me about the whole thing has kindly left it up to me to decide when to schedule the hair cut since 60% of you voted "yes" (even those who suggested a trim) and 40% "no".

I appreciated Kim's and Julie's comments who reminded me gently that I should respect my husband's vote. This couldn't of been more timely since we are talking about this very subject in our Tuesday morning Ladies Bible Study, you know the word that we often avoid in our conversations with other women, yes I am talking about "submission". By the way this would be a good post for another day.

Anyhow, thank you again for the fun! I thought it was so cute last night as I was helping my half asleep 10 year old son get into bed that he asked, "do we know what the vote ended up at?" After a full day of church, playing in the snow and being with friends, this is what he was thinking about. I just giggled to myself since I know he doesn't like getting haircuts himself and was having compassion for his little brother.

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm looking forward to your post on submission from your Bible Study notes! I love submission and I love Bible Study notes!

Kim said...

So funny! please post pictures and tell us all about when you actually do it!

I'd love to read a post on Biblical submission...I have been pondering on that myself! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Kim