Friday, November 03, 2006

Nine Weird Things!

Katherine at Raising Five tagged me. I started writing this list a few weeks ago but had stopped. It just plain felt weird....

These are pretty boring but weird to some nonetheless.

I don't like shopping - but I love getting new things.

I like to do laundry every bit of it - doesn't mean it is caught up.

I love books - especially "old" books and if I shop an antique store, a book store or stationary store is where you would find me.

I like history, geography - yes I want to know everything about a place.

I don't wear necklaces. Don't like the feeling of something on my neck, but I love bracelets, rings, and earrings.

It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to have pumpkin pie - 1st choice of pies

I love everything about the beach including the sand, the smell, the waves, the saltwater...everything. I should live there.

I loved to square dance when I was in elementary school. Everyone else hated it but I secretly loved it.

I still twirl the fine thin hair on the side of my face. I have since I was little. I did it when I sucked my thumb. I gave up thumb sucking, but don't plan on giving up the twirling of my hair.

There you have it.

1 comment:

Heth said...

Fun list Chris!