10. Sunshine and a birthday party for a soon to be seven year old.
9. Grandma (my mom) was here for a week. We ate too much of this
8. Soar Throat, cough, achy and plenty of rest. (I had to miss some of the VBS fun, but I was thankful for the rest)
7. Vacation Bible School
6. And all the sunglasses & flip-flop decorating that took place at the kitchen table. There was also a treasure hunt throughout our house for lost coins. (my kids were on their own mission to gather as much coin as possible to give to the 1000 Wells Mission project again this year)
5. Baseball, Softball, Baseball and Softball games (in that order every night of the week)
4. Our annual Vacation Bible School Musical! The kids were awesome.
3. Grandma & Grandpa (my husband's parents) arriving safely from California to stay with us for two weeks.
2. Church at the Park and Water Baptisms! Wonderful!
1. Preparing for a trip with my husband to attend a conference. We leave Thursday. I am looking forward to the time away with him.