Cyndi and Susanne both tagged me for this little meme. These are five things you didn't know about me, unless you know me. Does that make sense??
1) I lived in Southern California just 10 minutes from Disneyland until six years ago. Then the Lord moved us to the Foothills of Northern California for five years and finally to the beautiful mid-west.
2) I majored in Accounting, but I always dreamed of being a teacher.
3) I accepted Jesus as my Savior at the age of 10. I had started attending a little baptist church on the corner across from my elementary school. I was invited by a friend. I can still remember my first Sunday School teacher, Mr. Roberts.
4) I have always liked the beach, the feel of the sand, the smell of the ocean, and boats. As a teenager, my friend and I would go sailing in the harbor. We would sail these little two man boats (I forget the name) and they would easily tip over which was half the fun.
5) I love to read. One of my favorite things is to take a whole day and find a quiet corner and wrap myself around a good book, but it is a rarity, so instead I often stay up too late reading.
So, there it is. Things you may or may not know about me.
If you would like to do this little meme, go ahead consider yourself tagged.