- We slept in...(thunder, lightening, and wind last night helped a lot!)
- My morning quiet time was not so quiet
- I have already listened to two or three (I lost count) disagreements
- Pancakes were the breakfast of choice this morning and the kitchen looks like it.
- My house has been invaded. Every room has the remnants of a school year completed.
- My son informed me this morning that his shoes have had holes in the bottom of them for the last two weeks, but it didn't matter because his 5th grade class still won the kick-ball tournament.
- The three year old is thoroughly confused and doesn't understand why he can't watch his usual dose of Dora the Explorer.
- The kids have asked 138 times if they can go to the pool