- I woke up late this morning and missed my morning quiet time.
- The house was cold so I was tempted to pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep.
- I made cinnamon rolls and burnt my thumb on a hot roll complete with a blister and all. ouch!
- Each of my children needed me to write a check (1 for milk, 2 for lunch, and 1 for a SAT testing fee) so that equals four checks all before 8am.
- While getting my two year old (who is working on potty training)dressed this morning he had an accident while sitting on our bed. So, today I am washing all our bedding even though I had no plans too.
- There are four other loads of laundry waiting to be washed.
- I am out of coffee
- My thumb still hurts alot!
I need to go and start over from the beginning. Yesterday our kids had a two hour delay in starting school due to the snow and ice we received over the weekend. Maybe I'll take one of those today.