Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's never too late to say thank you...

I am a little behind with this but it is never too late to say thank you to others for their kind words. Over the past couple of weeks several of my favorite blogs gave me one of these.


Since someone else already beat me to giving each of them this award, I will just say "thank you" again to each of you by sending it back to you and share a bit why each of these blogs bless me and cause me to think.

Cyndi at One Day More challenges me to dig deeper. She encourages me almost daily in the word of God through her posts. She is a powerful writer and definitely causes me to think about my relationship with God.

Susanne at Living to tell the Story is a beautiful Godly woman. Her posts at Faith Lifts are inspiring and full of God's truths. It is her comments at my own blog that often times has caused me to think. She is such an encourager and finds the good in all things.

Kelly at A Spacious Place was one of the first blogs I began to read regularly and hopefully will never stop! We walk in similar paths. I have found her love for mentoring the young women God has placed in her life as well as her love for her husband and children refreshing. She is truly a woman after God's heart.

Deidre at For Such A Time as This is a buried treasure. If you have never read her blog, go now. She is a beautiful writer who expresses what God is doing in her life so powerfully! Her posts not only cause me to think but they inspire me!

Tammy at Family Doin's is brand new to me too! But thank you Tammy for your kind words. She has been leaving such nice comments, but it was reading this post that not only made me think, but made me thankful that I am not the only one at times feeling a bit awkward.

Go read and enjoy!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Well, you are just too sweet Chris! You humble me with your kind words!

I love all those bloggers you mentioned too. There is just such good stuff out there!

Linda said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Cyndi and Susanne's blogs Chris. I need to read the others. This award has introduced me to so many wonderful new blogs.
Great job!